Le Roi Soleil - International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GLOBAL WARMING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikelana

Mikelana

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-03-26

GLOBAL WARMING! Empty
PostSubject: GLOBAL WARMING!   GLOBAL WARMING! EmptySat 28 Apr - 21:41

Listen UP! And READ THIS REAL GOOD! You might not know it but we are under serious consequences for our actions that are taken on our planet, Earth. PLEASE tell others to do something about it! We MUST TAKE ACT NOW!!! We've been told over and OVER again about Global WARMING! But we take no action!!! I AM NOT JOKING!!! IF YOU HAVE TIME, WHICH YOU SHOULD! YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE VIDEO "An Inconvenient Truth" By Al Gore (Ex - Vice President of USA) PLEASE! We need to do something about it or our world is yet to exist!

Think about our future families! This is ALL caused by our use of technology!

For those who don't know how it is all started, from all our green house gases and all our use of heat, it makes our Ozone layer BIGGER! THIS MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE anything BUT it is causing the heat coming onto the Earth to STAY IN THE EARTH!!! IF WE DON'T TAKE ACTION NOW, ALL AND I MEAN ALL our ICE ON EARTH WILL BE GONE! NOT DISAPPEAR, BUT MELT!!! It will MELT AND SINK WHICH WILL CAUSE ALL OUR WATER to COVER LAND! Where BILLIONS of people will lose their HOMES! IT COULD EVEN BE US!!! (I know you probably can’t picture it in your head but you could at least picture the earth with more water and less green)

AS WELL you all might probably think... PST so WHAT!

Let me tell you this, Al GORE is one of the most inspiring people! HE WENT TO MANY CITIES, COUNTRIES & EVEN TALKED TO PEOPLE INDIVIDIUALLY to help get this problem NOTICED! WE HAVE OVERCOME SO MANY TERRIBLE OBSTICLES from Environmental issues to many diseases! IF WE DON'T HELP OUT WE COULD CAUSE MORE OF THE WORST PROBLEMS IMAGINABLE!!! Ex. MORE DISEASES, THE EXISTENCE OF ANIMALS BEING DEMOLISHED and EVEN MORE! IF WE HAD OVERCOME THE STRONGEST BEFORE IMAGINE WHAT WE COULD DO IF WE WORKED TOGETHER TO TAKE ACTION! SO PLEASE!!! I want to do more than just type away telling you this! I WANT TO TELL EVERYONE and Help Al GORE!!!

WATCH THE MOVIE, ANYWHERE! FIND IT! VISIT THE SITE! www.climatecrisis.net .

ASK YOUR SCHOOL TO ANNOUNCE IT! DO ANYTHING TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! PLEASE! THIS ISN'T JUST A WARNING ANYMORE! IT COULD BE THE LAST OF OUR LIVES!!! THE LAST OF “OUR” PLANET EARTH!!! OUR WHOLE EXISTENCE!
---------------------------------------------

GLOBAL WARMING! 2n1xte1
GLOBAL WARMING! 3ztgb6g

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PLEASE TRY WATCHING THIS MOVIE!

- Mikelana x0x
Back to top Go down
http://leroisoleil.phpbb9.com

GLOBAL WARMING!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Roi Soleil - International :: Welcome to Le Roi Soleil International Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: