Le Roi Soleil - International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who likes Musicals???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aeariel

aeariel

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-03-26

Who likes Musicals??? Empty
PostSubject: Who likes Musicals???   Who likes Musicals??? EmptyFri 9 Jun - 0:00

I am talking any kind...

if you are 'Wicked', or you havent paid the 'RENT'...

you might be under a 'Godspell' or have split personality like 'Jekyll and Hyde'

this is the place for you but remember... 'no one mourns the Wicked'
keep 'defying gravity' 'day by day' and dont forget to 'bring on the men' and lets not forget to go 'out tonight' but "prepare ye' first
but just remember to keep 'dancing thru life'

(if you can name where the songs came from then you get ten points... the songs are from the musicals above... have fun)
Back to top Go down
Mikelana

Mikelana

Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Musicals???   Who likes Musicals??? EmptyMon 26 Jun - 12:10

Hum... think I get it! So the song that you just put up we are suppose to tell you where it came from? So either Rent or Wicked? Am I right??? If so than I say the song Defying Gravity is from Wicked! 👅 If I'm wrong oops Embarassed

- Mikelana xox
Back to top Go down
http://leroisoleil.phpbb9.com
aeariel

aeariel

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Musicals???   Who likes Musicals??? EmptyWed 28 Jun - 15:06

Mikelana wrote:
Hum... think I get it! So the song that you just put up we are suppose to tell you where it came from? So either Rent or Wicked? Am I right??? If so than I say the song Defying Gravity is from Wicked! 👅 If I'm wrong oops Embarassed

- Mikelana xox

no the songs are from the musicals listed through out the whole message.... Godspell, Wicked, RENT, Jekyll and Hyde

i hope that clears it up
Back to top Go down
aeariel

aeariel

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Musicals???   Who likes Musicals??? EmptyWed 5 Jul - 15:51

if you guys need some help with this question let me know...
Back to top Go down
*Liesa*

*Liesa*

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Musicals???   Who likes Musicals??? EmptyMon 25 Sep - 18:03

Oh I've seen the german version of Jekyll&Hyde I like it much!! And I also like a lot of other musicals like "Les Misérables" or "42nd Street" I could make a list of much much more...but my favourite is still LE ROI SOLEIL!!! That's a really really special thing!!! *loooove*
Back to top Go down
http://www.le-roi-soleil.de.tp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Musicals???   Who likes Musicals??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who likes Musicals???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Roi Soleil - International :: Welcome to Le Roi Soleil International Forum :: Le Roi Soleil Music Club-
Jump to: